With Generation Three (G3) technology and the state-of-the-art ThermoPro™ vacuum-sealed servers, Curtis introduces the most advanced gourmet coffee brewing system on the market today. The unique Universal Control Module, easy-to-read display and simple interface make operating easy.
ThermoPro™ systems are available in both single and twin, designed to optimize coffee quality and flavour, while reducing maintenance and service. The unique stainless-steel vacuum servers maintain coffee temperature, preserving the rich and bold flavour without the need for additional heat. On-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operations and a Service Phone Number and error code are displayed in the event technical assistance is required.
Curtis G3 Technology combines precision brewing capability with an easy-to-use interface. All brewing functions are displayed in real-time, not a coded system of indicators. Curtis ThermoPro systems are factory set for out-of-the-box operation with pre-programmed recipes that ensure a consistent brew, every time. And with scroll-through menus, it’s just as easy to fine-tune the brewing process for your exacting gourmet coffee profile.
- G3 Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing in an intuitive, easy-tooperate system
- Pre-Set Global Recipes at the touch of a single button – no complex equipment required
- Stainless steel ThermoPRO™ vacuumsealed servers keep coffee fresh, hot and flavorful
- Single unit is field selectable for One, Two or Three Batch brewing
- Enhanced Recovery Circuitry – boosts performance on 220V/single phase models
- All features Standard from Curtis… extra from others