From breakfast to dinner, pour hot, fresh-brewed coffee any time in the Curtis ThermoPro™ servers. These high-tech thermal servers are constructed entirely of stainless steel for durable, long-lasting use. Each features vacuum insulation to maintain coffee’s just-brewed temperature and seal its tempting aroma and flavour for hours . . . WITHOUT additional heat!
- High-Tech Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Liner – Keeps coffee hot and at its peak of freshness without additional warming.
- Unbreakable – Unlike glass, stainless steel liners will not break when bumped or dropper.
- Brew-Direct Design – Fits directly below the brew cone for simple filling.
- Ergonomically Engineered – Comfortable handle and large spout allow for easy pouring.
- Server or Self-Serve Use – Smaller TLXPS12 is ideal for “leave on the table” use freeing up wait staff to serve customers.
- Fits on Standard Warmer* * CAUTION: Warmer element should be disconnected by a qualified service technician when using stainless steel servers.